Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Home and back to it

Now I have been back at work for a few L O N G days. The poor sad eyes are rather sore from looking at the computer screens all day, but it has been nice to catch up with my work friends and also to talk to some of the clients. Some of them are such nice ladies.
I have been working - a little each couple of days - on my green linen mat of Ethel Z's, very much enjoying using David Potters tool holder too.
We had a visit by DD1, DSIL and the grandbabies for mothers day weekend. So nice to have them here. DD2 rang in but the phone was dead - but I did catch up with her later in the day.
Unfortunately DH and I were both away the days they taught reasonable portions - so we have had some left over roast port for a couple of days. Not a bad day for it indeed!

I just have to share - my 4yo grandbaby asked his mum where people came from. DD1 started on the special cuddle talk but he said NO, where did people come from? You know Mum, one day there were no people, then there were - where did they come from? How is that for a 4yo? DD1 thinks that sometimes the world runs a little slowly for him and he sits and ponders things. He also said - I wish we didn't have a baby! Littlest grandbaby is only 8 months old, DD1 was a little upset at this and asked him why he didn't like his little sister and his reply was CLASSIC! "No I like her, but if we didn't have her we could have a kitten"

Take care Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment